Thursday, January 06, 2005

Another boring day

Not much happened today as well. One might wonder if anything ever happens with me ever. I have been pretty depressed lately… still… I really don’t know why. Everything just seems wrong. Maybe it’s because I’ve gained a little weight. Or maybe it’s this big zit on my left cheek. Or maybe it’s nothing at all. I just can’t figure it out. Or maybe I’m just stupid. Yeah, maybe that’s it.
The second half of yesterday gave me some relief. I got my regular swim and sauna. Actually, nowadays… it’s just my swim and sauna that gives me a little peace of mind. It’s something I could do without thinking too much of anything or anyone. Just keep counting the laps. Thank god for the 8 ½ feet deep pool, I just hate swimming where my feet touch the bottom.
Damn… the phone is ringing…
Now where was I?... Hmmm…

Well, enough about that… by the time I was done it was almost 8:00. I came up, changed, had dinner and before nine I was already in bed. My sister woke me up at midnight or so and gave me a cup of hot chocolate. After that cup I slept through the night like a baby.
Today started out well… umm… yesterday now… had a big breakfast. Worked on my notebook most of the time… although I have yet to get my Masters proposal complete… well the Senate is not sitting until middle of this month anyways.
Had a meeting at 3 o’clock at the Evergreen Laurel… I just had coffee… sat there and listened to some rich guy talk business… I have been having a hard time to concentrate lately. I kept phasing out, even when I was presenting the cashflow projections to him. I hope he didn’t notice it though.
I’ll write more later…
~ShaZ

No comments: