Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What a BITCH the day has turned out to be...

What nonsense am I going to put on my blog today….?! Hey I gonna write about what a bitch the day has turned out to be… I’ve finally gotten a good night’s sleep after the mosquitoes have been bugging me (I really mean like a pain-in-the-ass bugging…) for nights now. Gosh… WTF… I keep saying to myself when the buzzing sound wakes me up at night. I could just of course close the window and start the air-conditioning if I didn’t hate sleeping in the a/c. To make things worse, the a/c unit is trying to be a bitch after its just been serviced… I dunno what the service-men are doing… It was colder before it was serviced… WTF man!!! So I finally put up a nice mosquito net for myself and managed to get a good night’s sleep. So this morning I woke up thinking that that would be a nice day. I found out it was the contrary when I got a fax from one of my suppliers. This guy is so ‘rude’, gosh… WTF man!!! His fax was to inform me that I am late in making further payments for the machinery that I ordered. As such he will no longer make any more dealings with me and that all payments that I have made shall be forfeited. Gosh is he mad… I thought. I told him that I have not made further payment because I am still waiting for my investors to give me the go. The fact that I’ve placed some deposit (when I say some I don’t mean some… NOT at all…) should tell him that I am a serious buyer. Gosh. So he just sends me this fax without even a phone call… Well, he’s not getting a call from me either; I’ll get my lawyer to do it.
So the day goes on… then we received visitors from KL. My consultants to advise me on the opening of my new bakery supplies shop here in Penang. I didn’t say that before huh?! Ah well… the discussion went well, we managed to cover most of the issues at hand. Then she wanted to see the shop that I have beforehand made arrangements to rent. I have given the deposit for this one and I was supposed to sign the agreement today. So I call up the agent for the shop and he tells me that I can’t rent the shop… WTF man!!! After I’ve seen like half the shops in Penang, and finally chose that one (after looking at it twice), and he tells me this… Gosh WTF man!!! It appears that the owner is trying to sue the previous tenant so he’d pay rent for another year even though he’s moving out after two months notice… WTF man!!! As if the tsunami wasn’t depressing enough.
I’ve still got to amend my research proposal for my Masters program. It’s been lying on the shelf for quite some time now. Darn, the senate is to sit middle next month.
Oh I better stop now so I don’t get more stressed than I already am.
~ShaZ

No comments: