Sunday, June 05, 2005

biTcHy dAy...

Dear Boo… it’s almost 2:30 am now and I just got out of a meeting… you’d think that I am running some kind of mafia business… :P but this is life as I live it… I get to wake up whatever time I want but I’d have to sacrifice some things when the time comes… my partner seemed so tired, going over business strategies and the silly agreement we got from one business associates… sheesh… oh well… we managed to sort out some of the things. But hey… tomorrow is another day.
As usual at this time of the month… it’s the time to pay for bills and stuff like that… my credit card bills are still escalating despite the fact that I am trying to control my expenses. All well… all for a good cause.
I spent half part of today getting some house chores done, seeing as Tanti is unwell I’ve had to take up her portion as well… but I suppose she’d felt the same way when I was ill the other day.
I’ve been missing a lot of sleep lately, seeing meetings are going through the wee hours of the night… I think a few times this week alone.
Have I bitched about IPPP and my masters project yet?! Ah well, I was partly to blame as well… but boy was I pissed to hear that MRB is patenting what I am doing… if they knew this was coming in the first place, why the heck offer me in the first place. Damned fools… so now I am again left with a new project… more or less back to square one for the fourth time… it doesn’t get bitchier than this I tell you!!!
*sigh* it’s kinda late… I better get some shut eye before I become bitchier than I already am…. *curse words running through my mind*
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: