Monday, June 27, 2005

tHe wEEkeNd...

Hey Boo… It’s been some time since my last post so lets make a quick post now… I want to talk about the weekend… what a weekend it had been… we had Grandma, Auntie Fairus and family, and Uncle Izatdin and family over for the weekend. It was kinda fun having people around the house; usually everything is quiet around the house. The kitchen was producing food every few hours or so to make sure all our guests had enough to eat… the children however, requires some getting used to. I guess the house is not children proof… all my little cousins seemed to have enjoyed their stay. I am happy. I did hear some things about Grandma and Ayah Uda but I am not going near that; it’s just a depressing story that shouldn’t take up our time on earth *smiles*
We took them to the clubhouse and the children enjoyed their time at the pool. I did too.
I am going to stop here for now… will write again later… there’re some documents that need my attention urgently now…
Bless…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice.......!!!