Sunday, June 05, 2005

fLu sEaSoN...

Hey Boo… today started early with me having to help Mama with food. I had to miss Kamal’s sister’s wedding because Tanti is terribly ill and I had to take her place as the ‘maid’ for the day… Puteri has been very cooperative with my taking over Tanti’s chores taking care of her bottles and diapers aside from the fact that Gerber has upset her little tummy and she craps four times a day… we stopped giving her that particular flavor (mixed berries)…
Pulut kuning was menu for the day with my squeezing some internet and laundry time in between… in the afternoon was a meeting out with some business associates to finalize a large deal over some coffee… that was not too bad seeing as the meeting only lasted about two hours or so… and the milkshake I ordered was crap… remember… you want milkshake, go to McDonalds… hotels make the crappiest milkshakes… then it’s back to Syed Hazmi’s house for Laksa… I only took a little portion in my bowl as I was already three quarters full at that time… then came the fruit and of course… more coffee.
Ajib was sick so I had to skip the PSII session. Damn… I was having a really bad headache nyways… nothing Panadol cannot cure… Swallowed 2 pills and I was up and about again… Anna and Zul wanted to leave early because they wanted to prepare for tomorrow (working day mah…) and so we left after coffee…
We got home a little after 8:30 pm and Tanti got really sick… I was just in time to unlock the door when she rushed in and threw up in the toilet… poor Tanti… apparently Hazim is sick too… or that’s what his status say… must be the flu season or something like that.
Anyways, they’re calling me now… for more ‘Cinderella’ duties…
So better be off then…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: