Monday, August 30, 2010

ReMoRsE... iT cHaNgeS pEoPLe!

Hey Boo,

My only bother is that it doesn't really bother me. My remorse is that I don't feel remorse.

1. I always tell my friends: "Draw a line and never ever cross it". What if I didn't draw a line. What if I didn't want to draw a line. I am confused.

2. Bangkok has been really draining. We went on a shopping spree all over Bangkok... Whizzing from Pratunam Centre to MBK to Yaowarat to JatuJak and back. OMG. But it's quite an experience and I think we were quite objective and we didn't do bad at all. Not at all bad!

3. I wanted to spoil myself silly here. But in these 5 days I only managed one foot massage and one oil massage. Both of which I enjoyed. I'll miss Bangkok for this.

4. I am changed! Enough said.


changed

5. I look forward to going home. Even if it is in a cramped airplane. AirAsia sucks sometimes but it gets us there!!! Cheaper!!!

6. I need a private blog!

7. I miss more people now. Is that okay? Is there a norm or some sort of guideline to who you can and cannot miss? I need yo think about this!

Bless...

~ShaZ

No comments: