Sunday, August 22, 2010

ShE DiDn'T BiTe mY HeaD oFF...

Hey Boo,

List of excuses for missing daily posts:

1: life has been pretty hectic these past few days.

2: mixed feeling causes emotional confusion.

3: tension, tension and more tension. Draining effect on my emotional being!

Haha...

Talk about being a spoilt and selfish bitch person.

She didn’t bite my head off (from Friday)

1. I went to see Prof. Nik on Friday. I was in IPS to settle registrations matters and I saw her car, so I figured I’d drop in to say hi... sooner or later I am going to have to see her anyway, so why not now.

2. Sometimes you get carried away... especially when making someone out to be the monster. In this case, on this particular day (I should say), she’s not the monster after all. She was quite nice really. I was and still am happy for this.

I am happy with this!

Bless…

~ShaZ

No comments: