Thursday, August 19, 2010

wRiTe sOmEtHinG iN tHe moRNiNg...

Hey Boo,

Let’s start today’s post in the morning for a change.

1. Yesterday was almost a complete waste. I made very little progress on Chapter 2. Even though the idea was there, opportunity to sit quietly and calmly in front of my notebook decided to be scarce. How funny life turns out to be sometimes. But it’s okay. Today is another day, and we have decided not to give up. Yet!

2. I dreamt that I met meanie last night. And we had a conversation. I am having mixed feelings about this but I feel good... closure, after all, is not always putting things a box and storing it in the attic... maybe I don’t want to forget. How about that huh?

3. Apparently, the little drama in DOE is not over. Well, it doesn’t concern me much. I am just taking notice because of my private FB invasion earlier. I should go by don’t know don’t care with this one.

4. I am going to Bangkok next week. I plan to spoil myself rotten there. The mission now is to conclude this damned thesis before I fly...

I have many plans to spoil myself rotten!

5. Business seems to be catching up. Which is a good thing because no matter how much I like lazing about at home doing whatever I like, one needs money to get by on this earth. Closed a few deals. Alhamdulillah.

6. I have more friends connected to me virtually than in real life. Is this healthy? Well, I guess it’s because I don’t go out much. I am happy to be finally connected to Ahmad Fairuz, Nellisa Hilman, Aznatasya and Sasha again. How I miss talking with them.

7. I have the mind of a bitch. Every time I start to work (on my thesis especially) and someone or something interrupts me. My mind automatically switches to the “I am a victim in all this” mode. This is selfish, I know it is. I can’t help it. At least by knowing I can refrain myself from acting on it. Silence in this case is best!

8. I feel smothered sometimes. It would not be appropriate to talk about losing freedom because of responsibilities as a father, as a husband, as a son, as a brother and as a student. I know this but I can’t help but miss the times of freedom that I had. Perhaps everyone feels this way. I don’t know. I love my family too much. So it’s fine. It’s an emotional investment that I am considering as profitable. This is contradicting and it doesn’t make sense. But hey... what does?!

Bless...

~ShaZ

2 comments:

SleepingBeauty said...

Good morning Shaz ;p

I see that you've manage to post an entry a day. Kudos. I missed yesterday. Well, not exactly, I wrote something but I felt it was too personal so I didn't post it.

Oh well, I love how you write bits & pieces of things, its interesting. I should try that.

Have a good day :)

William said...

Opps! I thought you don't blog anymore! Glad to hear that the money's rolling in!