Friday, April 01, 2005

DaMmiT... DaMmiT... wHeRe'S mY CoFFee...

Hey Boo… Today’s swim wasn’t too bad… other than the fact that I’ve lost my stamina… Ten laps and I was beat… actually I had a couple more laps in me but I didn’t want to risk a cramp… sauna was especially nice… I was alone for the most part of it… I always prefer to sauna alone… more privacy that way… or I am just selfish… :P then there was Ah Tip (the owner of the bar next to the clubhouse who looks like a character called Ah Tip from a kung-fu series I used to follow on TV :P), but Ah Tip is okay because he keeps to his side and is usually quiet… it’s the water freak that I can’t stand… he’ll just keep pouring water onto the rocks until your ears hurt from the heat… sheesh… I really can’t stand water freak… but he wasn’t there today…  they made some changes to the sauna too… they changed the lights…. It’s not too bright now… dim and nice…
Apparently Professor Nik called when I was out… there were some changes that she suggested I should make to the proposal… she knows best I guess… Mama answered her call and she told Mama she’d email me… her email wasn’t too descriptive though… it was brief and straight to the point as usual… I don’t think she really went through the proposal though… whatever… I just did as I was told…
Chatted a bit with Nathan (calling me bitch as usual), Nelle (excited about her new workplace), Hazmir (happy to be employed), and a Philippine girl I just added to my list from Hi5… Hey Tara Amandia Putra just signed in I’ll chat with him for a while… brb okay… he’s my junior from back in Samad… I hated those days…
Ah well I am here now…
We’re out of coffee dammit… too late to go out now… dammit… have to settle for 3in1 crap for tonight… dammit…
Tara was talking about anime… as usual… we don’t have that much in common so anime is a neutral topic for us… my feet is going numb… sitting too long…
I think that’s all for today… April Fool’s day… :P
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: