Thursday, April 14, 2005

mE TiReD...

Hey Boo… so the big shot Dato’s office was like way far… all the way in Damansara Perdana… damn it was hot that day… (Wednesday that is…) the Dato’ was already waiting for us… we were about 15 minutes late because of the traffic… so we had some discussions on the arrangements on the Teluk Intan matter and we managed to conclude a few things… he was making some jokes that I didn’t quite understand but I just smiled anyways… you’ll learn the ‘just smile’ trick after a while… you can’t afford to listen sometimes… it’s just too much… especially if you’ve employed a contractor that speak without a period… he just goes on and on and on… gosh… ah well… he gets the job done… late… but done nonetheless. The meeting lasted about an hour or so… it was almost lunchtime… Mama decided to go to Mama Anne’s house to get Adik’s wedding invitation and give him a cheque… so we drove to PJ to her house… Puteri had gone poopoo in the car and we had to change her at Mama Anne’s house… she was very excited to get another daughter in-law I guess… her house is still being renovated… just some finishing touches…
Mama Anne made some comments about Mama’s earrings and stuff like that… and she told Mama Anne that about the necklace that I am going to buy for her… I guess the 11k+ is going on my credit card after all… I told Mama Anne I’ll get her something later… she is my aunt after all… maybe a 2 carat diamond ring… or bracelet… see how much they cost… I think I’ll wait for her birthday in December… depending on whether I have extra cash of course… I think it’ll be okay though… so we left early because we had another appointment in Port Klang…
After that we went to 1Utama to look for the yellow T-shirts… found it at last… bought three… one for me, one for Mama and one for Tanti… got myself a snowcap (thought it’d look cool :P) and a tight sleeveless t-shirt (thought it made me look sexy…).
We headed to Uncle Mie’s house to get some t-shirts he got for us… but he wasn’t home and we couldn’t get him on the phone… Mizi was there and he let us in… we waited until about 7:15 pm when Uncle Mie called and told us he stopped over at Mama Anne’s house… we couldn’t wait because Anna and Zul are coming over to see Puteri… so we left… Mizi had to go out for Quran recital anyways…
The jam was impossible… Anna got to Venice Hill a little before us so she had to wait… when we got home Puteri was starting to feel bored from the jam… Anna and Zul were excited to see the baby but she was way grumpy… she started crying like crazy… I guess she was sleepy and didn’t want anyone to bother her… Anna and Zul left early… I guess they were tired and wanted the baby to rest…
Tan came over at about 10:30 pm for a short discussion about the current status of our projects and he needed me to sign some cheques… or was that yesterday?!... I can’t remember… it was late and I was really sleepy at that time… made coffee for Tan and Tanti… the discussion lasted until a little after midnight… was getting ready for bed… it was too late to call Shafiq…
When I woke up and switched on my phone… like ten messages came in from Shafiq… apparently he waited until 4:30 am for my call… oh well… I thought… I’ll call him back later… my schedule is too packed to squeeze in a meeting with him anyways… so it was another long drive to Port Klang… we were late so I had to skip breakfast AND coffee… the person we were supposed to meet were already waiting for us when we got there… so we took them to the site for them to evaluate and plan out the logistics… it was over at 1:30 pm… then we rushed over to Klang town area or somewhere near Bukit Raja area… I don’t really know because I wasn’t paying much attention for a meeting with Teh… it was already pastr lunchtime so Teh wanted to take us to some Chinese food… we were driving round and round and we couldn’t get a place to park our cars… so we told them we’ll be okay with just KFC… we drove to the nearest KFC and had lunch there… had a discussion afterwards and finally we drove back to Cheras at 4:00 pm… got home… slept for a while… I was soooooooo sleepy… and then went for sauna (I have missed my routines… I thought just one session this week is better than none at all…!) No one was at the clubhouse… so I was in the sauna alone… it’s been a while since I was able to enjoy some my time alone… stayed until about 7:45 pm… got back… prayed and got ready for dinner at Sarimah’s… we got to her house at about 8:40 pm or so… she made Tom Yam, Spicy Sir Fried Chicken, Fired Mixed Vegetables and rice… had a lot to eat… coffee… business talk for a while… and we left a little past eleven… got home a little before twelve… Called Shafiq… chatted with him just now for a while… about sexuality and stuff like that… he showed me his MySpace site and I told him all his friends looked gay… apparently they really were all gay and bisexuals… ah well… I’ve always been able to tell these things… :P
So I am going to get a little laundry done now… see ya later then…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: