Tuesday, April 12, 2005

wtf... MoRe deLaYs... dAmN...

Hey Boo… sorry I didn’t blog yesterday… by the time I got back I was really late and I was dead on my feet… fell right asleep as soon as we got back… I barely had enough energy to change… but I did though :P
We got to Teluk Intan a little before noon… stopped at some shop at the roundabout town’s shop by the roadside to get lunch+breakfast… I had ice-kacang and rice… a little too much I think… but I was really very hungry… we checked into the Anson hotel… they claim to be the best hotel in town… I guess they were right because it appears that they are the only hotel in town… we dozed off a little before the meeting with Ari and his wife at about 3… Teh was nowhere to be seen… he told us he’d get the damn pump over to the site whatever the time tonight… during the wait some Dato’ guy showed up… with about ten bodyguards or so… with vests that had “Bodyguard Dato’ Ibrahim Mat Zin” printed boldly on the backs… sheesh… I think it’d be safer for him not to advertise like that… wtf… who cares…
Ari and wife showed and we had short discussion… needed to prepare for the prayer ceremony at Betin Beras Basah… so that the spirits of the river won’t bother us or something like that… oh well… better safe than sorry… so they’ll make the arrangements and we went to Bagan Datoh to sort out some of the details… it was about an hour drive… but I’ll spare you the details…
Hazmi’s son was really ill… had a bad sore throat and hasn’t eaten for days it seems… so we had to make a stop at Pizza Hut for him to eat… it was the only thing he agreed to eat… I got the bill… just a little over a hundred Ringgit… so I don’t mind… :P
It was well after 10 pm and Teh was still nowhere to be seen… couldn’t get him on the phone… damn…
Went back to the hotel… slept… at about 1 am… dozed off while Tanti was watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy…
Got up at about 10 on Sunday… Teh called and told us that he had some problems with the lorries… damn… so the earliest he could get the pump to Teluk Intan is next Tuesday… Mama flipped… everyone flipped… wtf… but we had to accept… there’s nothing that he could do after all…
We tried to make the best of everything and went out shopping… Ari and wife came a little later for the arrangements and a little discussion on the change of plans… concluded the meeting and headed back to KL at about 5 pm…
Got back at 8:30 pm or so… slept…
Got up as 10:30 am… had a meeting with Tan at about 12:00… finished at 2:00 pm… lunch… got ready for a meeting with the contractors at 2:30 pm… Meeting at 4:00 pm… 6:00 pm at Midvalley… looking for yellow long sleeved T-shirts… couldn’t find any… came back home at 8:25 pm… dinner… a little TV… now getting ready to sleep…
Meeting with some big shot Dato’ early tomorrow morning… so good night… or good morning… :P
See ya soon…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: