Friday, April 01, 2005

oNe dOwN... tEn mOrE tO gO...

Hey Bloggy Boo… I am glad to say that I’ve finally completed my proposal and I have submitted it for Professor Nik Meriam to correct… about five minutes ago… yeeeha… one down for today. Excited for more progress tonight. It’s really important that she goes through it and give some comments and then finally submit it to the Department for it to be approved for the upcoming meeting… I gave her a call and she seemed to be distant and preoccupied with something… normally I would say “Do you want me to call back?” but this time it’s an emergency so wtf man… She said she’ll look at it and I should go see her at around 10 tomorrow… I hope that there won’t be too many changes… and I pray to god that the Department Board accepts this without any amendments… amen…
So the IPPP Bulletin still needs a few more things… all pending form representatives of each Faculty so the delay is not my fault… and Professor Nik will hook me up with Anne so I can make some progress while she is gone… :P
Hmm… I think I am going to stop for now… I want to go swim and take a long sauna bath… I’ve earned this one… *smiles
Will write more tonight…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: