Saturday, April 09, 2005

tHe wEEk hAs PaSSeD... rEaLLy?! :P

Hey Boo… been so depressed lately I haven’t had the chance to blog at all this week…  it all started with my visit to the Chemical Engineering Department… for my Masters in Engineering Science proposal… I found out I had missed their damned meeting… which means I have to wait a whole month for the next one… darn… I stayed at the department for half a day chit chatting with Jun, Salam, Shahrom, Dr. Che Ros, Osman, Kesavan, Saiful (who was looking good :P), Teh Eng Jin (who is making more than 10k a month) and of course Luqman… dear old Luqman for a gossip… he wasn’t in his office earlier because he had to move his stuff to another room… something about the college restructuring or something shitty like that… Mama, Abah and Tanti picked me up from UM at 2:30 pm and we were off to next appointment at Batu Caves (Uncle Mie) that took until about 4:00 pm plus traveling… We headed to Port Klang for a meeting with Teh, our contractor, to smoothen out things to commence work on the 7th… that went well… he was talking a lot… as usual and we had dinner at Klang… some sort of Minang food… didn’t like it very much… too greasy… even for my taste…
The rest of the week seem to have passed without my noticing :P… actually there were a bunch of things I had to do… Ann was bugging me with the IPPP Bulletin… actually I had emailed her but somehow the thing got deleted form her mail… so that was settled yesterday… Paid my credit card bill yesterday… had Uncle Mie and the Charlie’s Angles for dinner on Wednesday… the rest is the same old boring stuff…
Better stop now… Need to get ready to go to Ipoh and Teluk Intan at 8:30 am… oh BTW I got up at 7:00 am today… yeeeha…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: