Sunday, March 13, 2005

DaMnEd LoRRy dRiVeR...

Hello Bloggy Boo… On our way to Econsave today some dumbass lorry was following our car really close… and it was driving pretty fast too… really pissed Abah off… and me too mind you… some people are just fucked up in the head I guess… it’s either he was too fucking stupid to realize that driving that big fucking truck fully loaded with sand too fucking fast and too fucking close to a car in front was disaster in the making or he was a fucking dumbass prick who didn’t give a shit if he ends up crushing other with his big fucking truck… fuck him… he made me say fuck…
Shopping was as usual… taxing…
We got back and Tan was already waiting with the PC set… we invited him for coffee… His sons were identical copies of himself… well, almost… :P
Anna, Tanti and I played Monopoly while all the channels were showing that stupid award show… ah well… I won the game… and I am happy about that, although at some points I felt really bad when my sisters landed on my hotel…
Hmm…
Anna wants to sleep now and she is taking my room for the night… I will have to stop here then… I won’t write tomorrow coz’ I’ll be in Penang… so I’ll see you Monday night okay… till then…
Bless…
~ShaZ


I want the body of a Greek God...
~ShaZ

No comments: