Thursday, March 03, 2005

GeT oFf ThaT StUpId CoUcH AnD GeT StArTeD oN sOmE wOrK yOu AsS...

Hello Boo…
Nothing much happened the last two days… it’s been the same old dull and non-eventful day… I doubt that things will pick up anytime soon… Hmm… Lets see…
I spoke to Kamal today… He was telling me about his new job… Well, I was more prying then he was telling… as usual… :P He seemed very happy… I am happy for that… Chatted with Aishah a little in the afternoon… nothing there… go figure huh?!
You know what…?! Hmm… I can’t help but feel that I am going nowhere for now… that’s what bothers me… I mean, you should think someone like me would be going places right?! But I feel that there’s just something lacking… something more I could do… that’s why I am desperate to get my masters into full motion… since I’ve agreed to change projects… I am back to square one… a box I am all to familiar with… *sigh*
Was reading the Inaugural Lecture by Professor Dr Khaw Lake Tee of the Law Faculty… quite interesting, considering it’s law… :P now I just have to write about it for IPPP Bulletin… Hmm… there are a few more articles I have to write too… better start soon… I think Professor Nik expects me to have them done by next week… hopefully she brings me something back from Japan… :P we’ll see…. Muahahaha…. :P
I was browsing Citibank webpage just now… was discussing and helping Nathan out with credit card application… Hmm… I am considering getting myself another one… Hmm… Citibank Gold Card seems kinda nice… Maybe I’ll apply for that one… Why?! I don’t know… :P
I should get started on my work… I’ll talk to you again later okay Boo… That’s all for now…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: