Monday, March 28, 2005

wtf hAvE i bEEn dOiNg tOdAy...

Hello Bloggy Boo… I have been up all night and all that I can say is I only manage to complete 25% of my work… there’s just too many gaps to fill… serves me right for not doing it earlier… damn it… today was a good day though… Ramang seems to like it here… oh I didn’t mention he slept over here… :P Anna took care of Puteri most of the time so Tanti got some time off from being the substitute mother… we managed to squeeze in a game of monopoly (Ramang had Mama go bankrupt…) and scrabble… I got the 50 bonus points for using all my letters in one go… :P
Hamid came over to discuss some matters of the Labuan project in a more… how should I say… personal environment… I don’t mind it… he’s a close family friend… and I will be damned if I don’t claim my 250k ringgit diamond Rolex from him… :P
I need some sleep now… need to face the computer again tomorrow… and I have an early meeting… *sigh
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: