Friday, March 18, 2005

ZoMbiE bUyInG nAsI lEmaK...

Hello Bloggy Boo… boy was I beat yesterday… I am glad today’s Ipoh thing is postponed… well, after meeting Professor Nik Meriam and Devaraj, and that meeting that lasted until like 10 o’clock… I couldn’t find the strength to blog anymore… let’s see… meeting with Nik lasted for two hours… we managed to settled matters about my MEngSc and the Bulletin too… Devaraj had brought me his thesis as reference… that’s really going to help me… considering I am back to square one because of the project change… but I don’t really mind because I like to study… I am determined to graduate in one year… and then I’ll do my PhD… or maybe another masters degree… so Abah picked me up and we stopped over to Vista to pray before we go to next meeting… which was in Melawati area… I won’t talk about that because it bored me then… so I’ll spare you…
I was so tired (drained is more the word actually… not physically.. mentally..) I dozed of in the car… we stopped over to buy some Nasi Lemak… well I was dazed when I went down to get the Nasi Lemak… it was nice though… the rice that is…
Puteri started to fuss just as we got into the elevator… need diaper change… so the timing was just right… Tanti and I are trained for diaper change in a moving vehicle… lol… but we like to keep that for emergencies only…
I changed and dozed off on the in the hall (on the carpet…) for a while until Mama called for us to eat… I had the nasi lemak… dozed off a little more on the sofa… then had to make coffee because Tanti was bitchin’ for coffee… and it was my turn… so I made coffee… and back to couch I went… I dozed off again… waiting for my coffee to cool a little… I always take my coffee just warm… Tanti woke me up again asking me how to post pictures on her blog… gave some instructions and back to my slumber… then she bugged me again… and again… until I lost the sleepiness altogether… so I managed to help her with the picture thing…. Had my coffee… I really wanted to stock up my shop on Neopets but I was too tired… I just took off the bed covers and I was on my way to ZzZzZzZz land….
So I am going to go get some breakfast now… will write more later okay…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: