Thursday, March 10, 2005

mY BaBieS... I wILL TaKe cArE oF yOu nOw...

Hello Bloggy Boo…
We meet again… at last, I have some time and privacy to sit down and have a session with you… let’s see… I haven’t been writing for almost a whole week… gosh I have been lazy… lazy lazy lazy… and sleepy too :P
So let’s start from the top… as usual…

Friday, March 4th, 2005
Nothing much happened on Friday, I remember going for prayer at the mosque near my condo for the very first time. I think most of them still have some getting used to; those men gave me quite a stare when I walked up all the way to the few front rows of the main hall; must’ve been what I was wearing. Ah well… my tight t-shirt with “sins of time” spelled across might have appeared out of place for some of them… but who cares right?! I should get to wear what I want right… I had a banana too :P… something I hadn’t done in a long time…
Riza came over… again… to get some documents… and go through the same old thing again… sheesh… I’ll just bear with him… for now…

Saturday, March 5th, 2005
Had a barbeque out in balcony… it was just family… the seven of us… we had wings… nice…
Anna came over that morning… bringing with her a big bag of dirty laundry… to get washed here… something about our machine being better… the old machine at her place is really falling to pieces… literally… :P so I helped her with that… as usual…
Went to Port Klang to check out our new stockpile site… man it was hot as hell… did I care that everyone there was looking at the stupid bloke with his mom under that huge golf umbrella… no sir… not me… I was too concerned with the absurdly elevated temperatures and stinging rays of the sun… I think that the site was good and strategic… if there are no problems with the authorities on access roads, then we should have a good operating site… let’s just hope our good Dato’ Shaari doesn’t try to be cheeky in any way… we went round looking at everything we needed to see as fast as we could, couldn’t wait to get out of the sun; glad Puteri didn’t come along… Arof had brought over a friend; a fat blur guy; and he WAS driving a black BMW… as expected… we settled everything around lunchtime…
Mama insisted that we stop over at the Klang bazaar area to get some kerepek (banana crackers)… but I tell you this, the traffic was absurd and it was SOOOOO not worth it… we went round and round (considering the roads were mostly one way, and you couldn’t stop the car anywhere… took us a half hour to finally manage to stop near enough so we could walk over to the place…) we got the normal kerepek and some chili coated ones… bought some junks too… which I ended up stuffing my face with during the drive back… how am I ever going to lose weight… darn…
So we get back and I have to show Anna the way to Econsave so she could buy the stuff for the barbeque… the chicken wings there were no good… most of them were purplish and some were bluish too… ewwww… we got a bunch of other stuff there… then we drove all the way to Vista because Zul wanted to take his camera… I managed to pack some of my cactus to bring over to the new condo… most were dying because no one is really taking care of them… my poor babies… managed to take along three whole pots with me… I’ll take care of you…
Next stop was Handi Mart… to get charcoal… it was absurdly expensive there… so we just got the fire starters there and went to Vie Onn for the charcoal… made a quick stop at Maybank to deposit some money… and then it was a long drive back to Cheras… we got home a little after 7… I was beat… but had to prepare for the barbeque…
Rested for a while… Mama got everything prepared and I and Zul had the fire started some time after 8. The two of us barbequed the whole lot… took us more than two hours but we managed… I had like soooo much to eat…
Tanti, Anna and I played monopoly that night until about 2:30 am… Zul fell asleep on the couch watching Shakespeare in Love… It was a good day… I retired at about 3ish in the living room because Anna and Zul took my room….

Sunday, 6th March, 2005
Zul left early to finish off his laundry or something like that… Anna stayed back… Mama had a couple of meetings that morning but I stayed back to finish off some housework… (Yes… I do chip in on house chores…) By the time she came back it was already a little after 1 and Uncle Mie and Mizi was with her… We were going to Syed Hazmi and Sarimah’s house for lunch… She cooked chicken with mushroom and some other stuff… Again I was stuffing my face like there was no tomorrow… gos I am such a pig…
We drove all the way to Nilai3 to check out the textile center there and Syed Hazmi’s new house… Not too bad… but it was too far I think…
Got back home a little after 7.
Zul ame to pick Anna up and that was that…

Monday, 7th March, 2005
Took Puteri for her shot… she cried a little… poor Puteri…
Normal gym day… There was more people at the clubhouse than I prefer… they were crowding my sauna… damned bitches… had a good workout…

Tuesday, 8th March, 2005
Boring boring boring boring day… I went to the gym again to work out… because it was just too dreadful to stay home…

Today
The morning started well… Tan came over for our discussion… took all four hours… we managed to get some things out of the way… Tan left at 2 pm…
Got a good workout on the treadmill… although I am a little sore now…
Went over to Syed Hazmi’s place for dinner… and now here I am…
Dr Nik called earlier… meeting her on Friday… she had a cheque for me… she won’t tell me how much when I asked her… “It’s little… I’ll let you find out…” she said… Ah well… I promised to get some of the articles done and get started on a few more stuff…
So that’s that… for now…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: