Wednesday, March 30, 2005

mY pRoPoSaL... arGhhhh.....

Hey Boo… Today has been a real drag… We got home a little after 12 last night from Sarimah’s… She sure prepared a lot for us to eat… I was eating like a pig… as usual… :P I had two servings of rice, with a big heap of rending, three pieces of ‘ayam goreng rempah’ (Indonesian bibi’ style… hehehe), a lot of fried vege with shrimps, a big bowl of strawberry Jello with some sort of pineapple dices in it, lots of mango, guava and papaya with hot soy sauce for desert, root beer, and three cups of hazelnut coffee… now that I am listing it out, I am surprised I didn’t explode… this size 32 could sure take a lot… so much for trying to lose weight… it’s always a bitch of a situation… when I am trying hard to lose weight, someone will invite us for dinner… and cook real good food… damn… I just don’t have the discipline to stop myself… and coffee… ahhh… coffee… who can resist coffee… Puteri was very cooperative last night too… she was sleeping on that huge round mattress in Sarimah’s hall the whole time… I guess she must’ve exhausted from all the goo goo and gaa gaa she had all day… she’s really growing fast… she’s starting to mumble (or sometimes gargle…) word out now… and she can shout at you to get your attention… she’s getting heavy too… I think she’s over 6 kgs now…
Earlier we had to send Ramang back to UM because his brother called and needed help with some competition or something like that… I was thinking maybe he’d sleep over a few more days and I’d send him back when I am going to see Professor Nik… but he insisted so we had to drive him back… made a quick stop a Giants on the way to get some eggs, sugar and evaporated milk… Mama wanted to make caramel pudding for Sarimah. I picked up a couple more things. It was a drag too because apparently the line for the credit card was busy and it kept rejecting my Gold Card… the bitch cashier tried three times and made a bithcy face when she asked me whether I had another card… I asked her what the problem was and she told me the line is busy or something like that (sounding irritated… as if it was my fault…) … she could’ve at least smiled… bitch… I thought… and I gave my other card…the one I got from Maybank… I never use that card… I only use one… I don’t see why people need more than one… I only got the other one because the bank officer practically begged me to take up their credit card… since she was nice and I have to see her often and couldn’t bear to have her to ask me over and over each time she sees me I figured what the hell… so I know I learn of one reason why you should have more than one credit card… in case some bitch tells you that your card doesn’t work, you’ll have another for back up… so I was a long drive because traffic was quite heavy on the Federal Highway and the radio was playing some stupid ass song… until I heard Mockingbird… that cheered me up a little… I asked Ramang whether he could make up what Eminem was saying and he managed to pick up a few words… must be the slang or something… he must think that I was trying to be a bitch… but I just wanted to know if he could pick up the words because it was nice and I was impressed that the singer could speak the whole thing through without a stop… ah well… it was almost five when we got to UM and the traffic was hell there… cars were driving in the opposite direction and it was just impossible to drive through… In the jam I say Aziz and Dr. Kheireddine pass but they didn’t notice me… ah well… apparently the road was flooded because the drains were clogged by the dried leaves… the guards finally came and managed to clear the thing by raising the drain covers… then it was the usual clear roads again… we dropped Ramang off and he gave the cds for Bleach episodes 1 to 20 or so… I saw them already but I figured what the hell… the drive back was long too… I was freezing in the car and I had to switch off the air-conditioning twice… we got back… fooled around with my Neopets for a while and then it was over to Sarimah’s… it was about 8ish then…
I was trying to get my proposal ready today… but I kept dozing off… it’s a good thing BinaPuri’s lawyers are still preparing the agreement… so the meeting should be tomorrow… I am too tired mentally to see anyone today… although we couldn’t weasel our way out of tonight’s meeting with the contractor… he insists that we meet tonight and he’ll take us out for seafood or something… great… more calories to go straight to my ass… gosh… so there’s still my proposal… I have to prepare it today… send it over to Professor Nik tomorrow and make sure she sends it over to Dr. Kheireddine before she leaves for Geneva… the last thing I need now is to miss this month’s Senate meeting… the delay will be intolerable… I’d have to wait another month… or two… *sigh Devaraj’s thesis really helps… I better get back to work… I need to go for a swim too today… it’s been a while… and sauna too… ok then… will write more when I come back tonight…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: