Thursday, March 10, 2005

mY LeGs HuRt... DaMn...

I guess I must've overdone the treadmill yesterday... my legs are sore thigh and below... darn it...
Puteri was making a fuss the whole day... Maybe the injection still hurts... Ah well...
Just came back from Mama Anne’s new house… or old house rather… I was quite nice… bigger than before… they really need the extension… considering how cramped the house was before… with people and with stuff… they’re still settling down though… I still a little settling down to do myself… but I am getting there… just need to sort out a few more things… that’s all… Papa looked happy… he seems to be enjoying the work with the new house… he plays it cool as usual… I think his hair looks different… must be a new style… he looks good though… Mama Anne looks the same… I can’t tell if she’s gained weight though… well… if she’s happy, why should she bother about her weight… Daniel is really growing to look alike me… it’s quite freaky because the resemblance is really out of this world… it’s like I am looking at my little self… Ah well, I am sure he’ll look different… Hazim used to look like Adek and look how he’s turned out… time will tell…
I checked on my store (Neopets) as soon as I got back… sales wasn’t too bad… let’s see how it goes tonight… have to settle a little laundry… sigh*
Will write some more later okay…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: