Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I hAd sLepT tHrOuGh tHe dAy... LiTeRaLLy... :P

Hello Bloggy Boo… another unproductive day… I should say…
The truth is I am still beat from the Penang trip. Driving all the way there really sucks… but it was called for so I am glad that’s done now…
I woke up really late today… it was 15 to 11 I think… and I was still sleepy… I know what you’re thinking… you pig… oh well… I meant to get some things sorted out… the last bags that we brought over from Vista were still unpacked… well Tanti took most of her things out already… so there’s just my stuff… so I meant to do that today…
I had a burger and a hot dog for brunch… and of course coffee…
I was doing some research on sand dredging technology… give me a little time… I am sure I can design one of them thingy… Hmmm… a printer would help though…
To my surprise… at least now… I had climbed into bed again and slept until about 4 pm… got up had a couple of old drinks and went for sauna… came up a little after 8pm… had fried instant noodle for dinner with some potato salad… dozed off a little more… chatted with Nathan a while… and now here I am… *sigh… I think I had slept through the day… I did… :P sheesh…
I am going to finish off some of the articles for IPPP now… at least the whole day wouldn’t be a total loss…
I still have to confirm tomorrow’s meeting with Devaraj… I think it’s better if I go to RRIM… that way I could see their set up… should be nice…
So I guess that’s all for tonight…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: