Sunday, February 20, 2005

BaCk In KL aNd CaTcHiNg uP...

Hello Bloggy Boo… I am sorry for neglecting you… again… :P
So I’ve moved back to KL… I’ve been offline for almost a whole week now… in fact I still am… I am just typing all this nonsense into Microsoft Word so I don’t forget all the things that I want to bitch on my blog this week… I meant to write things down… like as notes or something, but it’s just too bitching troublesome… So I’ll just bitch on what I can remember thus far :P
Let’s see…

Monday, February 14th 2005
All the packing was practically done… the house looked emptier with all the boxes out of the way… hang on.. have I blogged on Monday… wtf… whatever… so the only agenda for the day was settling the other agreements with Ranjit and clear off some bitching legal matters regarding a certain bitch of a company… okay I won’t go there… the meeting was rather short because Abah and Tanti had Puteri waiting in the car… so we tried to settle everything as fast as we could… Ranjit was especially helpful today… he was playing his part to make sure the landlord for our apartment don’t get smart and forfeit all our deposit :P… He played it cool so we got back our money…
As if the day wasn’t exciting enough… serves me right for complaining how dull it’s been… the car air conditioning cease to function… in fact it started to blow some bitch hot air through… wtf… we though… we’ll be traveling to KL tomorrow… we can’t afford this… :P so we rush to the nearest; the only Kia agent in Penang… It was closing and they told us to come back tomorrow morning… so we drove back in the large four-wheel-drive mobile sauna… by the time we got home all of us were drenched in sweat… that’s it no sauna for today… Oh… we also stopped by Kedai Telekom to get the transfer forms in… we were the last customers arriving two minutes before closing time… I think the Telekom people remembered me and my sister from when we registered because most of them seem to have some stupid grin on their faces… :P so I managed to settle another matter today… They promised that my internet connection will be restored within three days in KL… Yeah f*cking right…!!! It’s almost a week now and no internet yet… and they haven’t even disconnected my line in Penang… wtf man... wtf man… I know… you get the point… I get carried away sometimes…
Anyways…

Tuesday, Febtruary 15th 2005
We started the day early with Abah and I driving over to Kia for them to fix the bloody air conditioning… so we got there and some of them started to mess around with the car.. taking some parts out and testing this and that… I just sat there like an idiot… not interested… so after two hours or so… they brought over an old guy… from their other shop… and this bloke tell us they don’t have the part that is damaged… apparently the compressor unit didn’t function… so they tell us they have to write to KL and order the bloody thing and it’s going to take a bloody week or so… wtf… I thought… so we’ll drive in the sauna… so we drove back home… wasting two hours or so of the day… We started loading the car as soon as we got home because Faizah (the new tenant…) was already there… now she’s another bitch piece of work… but let’s not bitch about her today… so we started loading what we had left… which was mostly decorations that were fragile and stuff like that… so then we realized that there was no way the car could take everything… so we folded the two back seats so the back space was all for stuff… it was like a small lorry or something… still it couldn’t take all our stuff… so me and Tanti decided to take some of the bags and take the bus to KL… we took about eight bag and a big flower bouquet with us… darn… oh I forgot to mention earlier we decided to leave the PC with Ranjit because the bitch was a no show… so I took the hard disk out because it had all our data and all… I mean screw them right?! :P in the process I managed to get myself two nasty cuts on my index finger… Ouch….! Some skin was scraped and I think flesh too… motherf*cking graphics card… so then Faiza’s dad dropped my sister and I at Komtar because the Plusliner ran out of ticket and we managed to get the 3:30pm bus… there was about an hour plus or so of waiting at that time… so Mama and Abah took Puteri and they were off in the sauna… so we waited there and we had our last nasi kandar near the post office and then had some McD ice cream… by the time the bus came we already dead on our feet… the fatigue was getting to us I guess… as if that wasn’t bad enough… the bus-man was making some stupid face when he saw me loading that absurd amount of bags into the luggage compartment… and anther stupid guy even asked… “… berniaga ke?..” Yeah right…! Berniaga my ass… F*ck off man… but I just smiled… so we were off with the air conditioning cooling us down… poor Mama, Abah and Puteri I thought… I was bitching in the bus about how I am going to bitch about all this on my blog… and my sister kept saying yeah yeah… well… it was a bitchy day… that much I can conclude… Tan picked us up when we arrived at Puduraya at about 8:30pm… we drove to the new condominium he got for us… at first it seems like some stupid ass in the middle of nowhere condo… but now I think I like this place… so we settled in that night… I guess it wasn’t such a bad day but was bitchy nonetheless…
The next few days were mostly unpacking… in fact we are not unpacking still… so on Friday we sent Puteri to Anna… she’ll stay for the weekend with Anna and Zul… Nothing much happened… aside from me knocking my middle finger… yeah next to the one I got cut from a few days before… with a bloody hammer… I was trying to hang a wall clock and I must tell you… Raja Shazrin + Hammer just will not work okay… So I was bitching the next few days on how my finger hurt and stuff… Oh I forgot to mention about the washing machine… at first the condo came with this old washing machine… the type where the wash and the spin were separated… so I bitched to the agent about that… I mean wtf man… how the hell do you use that thing… so he got us a new one… I don’t think I was too much because he got us a new one :P…

Thursday, February 17th 2005
The agent brought the tenancy agreement for me to sign… gosh he is such a suck up…
Meeting with Tay, Ang and Shuib… more of makan actually… hey I am not complaining…

Friday, February 18th 2005
Finally got the air conditioning working for the Kia Sorento… yaay….

Saturday, February 19th 2005
I don’t remember much about today but I had a dream about Kamal… it was some weird dream about us in some place… it seems a little like Istanbul with a little of some other places too… I guess it was because it was his birthday and all… oh and I forgot to wish him… damn… anyways…
I was hooking up the 80GB of hard disk into my old Pentium III 733 MHz… so the total space was now 100GB and the RAM was 448 MB… It’s making some funky sound when I turnh on Winamp… it’ll just have to do for now… I better go get my Sony Vaio TR3 soon.. :P I also tried to hook up Zul’z Pentium II but ended up burning the unit… at least I think its burn… was making some funky short-circuit sound when I turned it on so I just pulled the plug… I guess it’s been kept unused for too long… it wasn’t my fault… no sir… not at all… ah well… I still need a network card though…

Sunday, February 20th 2005
Today we had a couple of meeting with Ari and his brother in law about our JV agreement… He should have signed the damn thing long ago but I guess he wanted some money first… some up front cash… damn him… actually we had a couple more meetings earlier but I wont talk about that because I don’t really recall what happened… :P anyways, Tan advanced some cash to him so he seems content… I am glad one thing is out of the way…
We went around; Tan showed us some short route to the new office and some other places for grocery shopping and all… I had beriyani rice with and absurd amount of gravy (mostly oil actually…) but who bloody cares… Oh wait something else comes to mind…
I think it was on Friday that I met Kak Umi on our way back home after dropping of Puteri… She had the dumbest reactions… at least I thought it was dumd… so she sees me right… and she goes… “… oh how chubby… how chubby… chubby nyer… chubby ek?!... chubby nyer… eh chubby… “ and on and on… that b*tch… I could just smile but Lord knows I was so close to just snapping at her… “WTF is your problem… why the f*ck do you give a damn… shut the f*ck up…” that kind of thing… but I smiled… I was bitching about it the whole day though… In fact I still am bitching about it… darn it… wtf man…
Oh I met Jindra too today at Vista… I said “… eh hi…” and got some stupid who-the-fuck-are-you look from him… “you duduk sini ke?..” I continued and I got a oh-it’s-this-kid-but-do-you-give-a-damn-where-I-live-what-is-this-place-not-suitable-or-something look from him… he nods so bloody stupidly and goes “.. erm u-huh..” before storming off without another word… wtf was that all about?! How come he’s nice to all the other guys and not to me…?! I don’t think I’ve ever done anything to piss him off… ah shucks… who gives a f*ck right?! Erm… actually I do… enough about that…
Today I was thinking about Kamal a little so I sms-ed him… my messages were pending… he called a little later… I know it sounds lame and all… but I sort of knew he was going to call and I knew he was calling when my phone rang… I guess I must be psychic or something stupid like that… but he did call… he must be psychic too because he didn’t get my messages and yet he called me… I guess he cheered me up a little… we chatted for a while… and he told me that he dropped his phone when he was on his motorbike and some car drove over it… ouch… that’s the end of that then… poor Kamal…
So today we finally hooked up the new washer and I as doing laundry up till 1:30 am… hang on it’s tomorrow already… :P so I was watering and feeding me plant B-Complex like Paul told me too… he said my plant was skinny… hope this helps… felt silly though, giving my vitamins to my plant.. but wtf… if it helps… Tanti was bitching about how it was my turn to make coffee today.. so I made her coffee… hmm… I guess I should stop… its already a long post… or rather will be a long post when I post it… I should give the stupid Telekom people a call tomorrow… :P
Gosh its 3 am already… I’ve got a busy schedule tomorrow… my day starts at 8 am… wtf… I better go sleep… So bye for now…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: