Monday, February 14, 2005

foRgiVe mE fOr I aM a BiTcH...

Hello Bloggy Boo... We are still together today... Today would have to be the day I say goodbye to my notebook... We are leaving for KL on Tuesday. Everything is packed and nicely listed. The movers will be here tomorrow morning to pick up the boxes and stuff... or rather this morning...
I have spent the last few hours tying boxes so they don’t come apart during transport... I have blisters on my hands because of that... anyways, I have just showered; gosh the tying and packing really did give me a workout; because I was sweating like a pig... I had missed my sauna and swimming routine today so I hope this makes up for some of it...
I’ve got some response from Amir... and I found Keshminder on his friends list... he still looks like when he was in school.. well, maybe a little better... I wonder what it’s like to meet some of my school friends again.. Kah Woh seems to have matured a little... how time has passed...
When we move back to KL I am sure going to miss certain parts of Penang... My 8 ½ feet deep pool, the big condominium, no traffic jams, waking up to see the sea everyday, my notebook and Gurney Drive... but I guess it’s for the better... considering how I’ve been bitchin’ about being lonely and all... sometimes I don’t understand what I want... there’s always something amiss... maybe it’s just because I am a bitch that’s hard to please... or maybe because I am just an unthankful bastard, or maybe I just want a better life... don’t we all...?! wtf are you saying?! Don’t be selfish you ungrateful bitch... You of all people should know that you have much to thank for and you are more fortunate than others... I guess... Forgive me... forgive me for being unthankful... forgive me for being a bitch... forgive me for not being content... forgive me for not trying harder to be happy... forgive me...
I think I am going to sleep now... I’ll try and have a short post later today okay... so sleep well Bloggy...


~ShaZ

No comments: