Wednesday, February 02, 2005

More Agreements... *sigh*

Hey blog… Today passed on without much significance. I say that all the time. Well, that’s how I feel honestly. There’s not much work to do (not that I am complaining), not physical work at least. Most of what I do involves reviewing papers and meeting people; and lately it more of the paperwork. Much of it is to make sure we can go back to KL again. In a way I am kind of sad that we are leaving Penang. I especially like our condo here. Gurney Drive is really a nice place to be. Next to Amman, Jordan this is the place I most recommend. There’s not much activity; but at the same time not too dead.
Gosh this song is nice: Thank You! by Home Made Kazoku
I really meant to write something last night but I was too tired. After Tan left it was already after 7 pm. After moving the baby cot and PC to his car I had very little energy left. The plan to go for a swim and sauna had to be postponed. Well, Anna got a ride back to KL from Tan. It’s safer that way. I don’t think Abah is too comfortable having her travel alone. I don’t think she’s coming back though. There’s just no point. She’s going to start work on the 11th and we have to be in KL before the 15th. Gosh there a lot to pack. I hate moving. Even though it’s just mostly clothes and books; thank god for fully furnished apartments. I hope the new one will be as nice as this one. Well by the time she got home it was already half past midnight. Tanti and I were watching Elfen Lied; we saw the whole season; all twelve episodes direct in one go; and slept at four am. Well, almost. Quite a good Japanese anime that one; a little gruesome at some points but the storyline’s good and I especially like the song at the beginning of each episode.
By the time I got up it was already a quarter past noon. Gosh I was hungry. Had lunch and waited for Ranjit to send over the agreement for me to review. He sent one over at three. He promised three but only one came. Oh well… the one he sent needed a lot of amendments. *sigh* it is my job after all. I spent a few hours chatting to Kamal and played a little of chess and pool with him. On Yahoo that is. He beat the crap out of me. My first time of Yahoo Pool didn’t end up to nicely with me having 3 balls left behind. We spoke of relationships too. He didn’t agree too much with the way I see things though. He is a nice man that one. Better than I am. I hope he made the right choice. I hope I will too…
I have to outline another agreement with Riza now. Will write more soon.
~ShaZ

No comments: