Saturday, February 12, 2005

my misery

Hello Bloggy Boo.. I know I promised an eventful day but it turns out today is just another uneventful and insignificant day.
With all the things packed and tucked away cooking and getting be seems to be more difficult everyday. We can’t even cook a decent meal properly. Anyways, it’s going to just be a few more days so I guess everyone is taking it rather well.. the mugs have to be washed constantly because we only left out four.. :P
It’s actually funny because I think today is especially uneventful.. I woke up close to 11 am.. as usual :P and had breakfast.. well it’s more like coffee.. straight black.. we ran out of creamer too apparently. I am not too fond of black coffee. Fooled around a little on my notebook and chatted with Shafiq for a while.
Went for prayers at 1 o’clock and it was the usual mosque on Kelawai Street.. The preach was about Hijrah.. as expected.. I can’t help but to think we are moving too. So I hope it’s going bring us good fortune. I was sitting in the front row as usual. Today I didn’t see any young men at the front row, usually there’s a few, and I appeared as a contrast with a fitting black top and tight black jeans amongst old men in sarongs mostly bearded. It doesn’t help that most were wearing turbans too :P. anyways, we were all in the house of God and we all had one purpose to be there so I just sat there.. regardless.. I don’t think anyone even noticed; anyone but me that is. After prayers crossing the street was a bitch.. usually there’s be a policeman manning the traffic to help us cross.. maybe because it’s a holiday..
At home lunch was already prepared.. I was really starting to miss Mama’s cooking because she seldom cooks nowadays; since Puteri was born. I miss us eating together too.. we have to take turns nowadays just in case she wakes up.. today however, she was conveniently asleep and Mama had cooked lunch.. Thank you God for this.. I enjoyed even though it wasn’t really a big feast because it was difficult to cook without proper utensils and not to mention the food itself.. but it was nice and I am really happy.
I did a bit of laundry too and putting away more clothes that we are not planning to wear these few days to save space in the bag.. the car can only take so much after all..
In the evening I got a good sauna and swim session.. even though I was in the sauna alone I enjoyed it nonetheless.. actually I was happy that it was empty because I had a lot on my mind and needed the solitary time to think. Tanti joined me for the swim afterwards.
Oh I forgot to mention I met Premjit online.. She’s in KL for the CNY apparently.. I miss her so much.. she seems to be doing okay in Bintulu.. She promised to call but I am not expecting much. She forgets all the time.
So there.. Another day has passed.. Without meaning.. Miserable..
~ShaZ

No comments: