Sunday, February 06, 2005

PaCkiNg PaCkiNg.................. *sigh

Hello Bloggy Boo. Yet another day has passed... boy I sound like some old novel... nothing much happened today. I spent most of the time packing up my clothes into boxes... well, actually it’s more like one box. There’s actually a lot more to pack up. When you really look at it; it’s the small stuff that’s really the fuss. They are either too fragile to be put into a box; to big to be put into a box. So we are listing down the items we are going take with us in the car and the items we are sending back via the movers. Hmm... the computers and other breakable stuff like vases Mama is insisting we take with us; so basically everything else will be packed and sent back. Time really does fly; I just realised it’s just a few days more before we actually move; and Tanti’s birthday is the day after tomorrow. I guess the gift will have to wait. Hmm... I hope she doesn’t mind. We’ll make it up to her.
*Making myself instant noodle now... Yum... Tesco really sells em’ cheap; just RM1.60 for packs of five... better go check on it*
I saw Suhaimi and his red Satria again today. He had a guy friend and they had the car parked up front; the hood was up and the other guy had his top of and peering into the engine of the car. I guess there must be something wrong with it. Suhaimi did tell me the car was in the workshop yesterday. He sms-ed me; he does that sometimes, sounding nice and cute, and asking for a job. He said he didn’t mind even if there was an opening for a driver at my place. I am really up to my head now with my own problems and I can’t think about his just yet... maybe later... I promise.
Mama is as usual giving herself a headache about moving; to her everything seemed to be so difficult; I guess she’s just thinking about us.
Puteri was nice today though. She didn’t cry too much. I found out that rocking the bouncer back and forth puts her to sleep; plus it gives me the workout I need... just like in TV Media... ^_^
*Noodle too hot to eat....*
I went for a swim again today. It is hard to keep to a program, that’s why I am trying my best not to skip my swimming session even for a day... Sauna was okay; although I only stayed in for 17 minutes because Haido-san had the thing so hot, it was like 150 degrees in there... after that was my swim. The pool had some crowd; the was two Chinese chicks; one teaching the other how to swim (although to me they both seem to be in the dark...) and two younger Chinese kids fooling around. I didn’t give to much attention to them because there are a lot of things going in my mind.
I am still not over her ^_^ turning me down; there’s a lot of work; packing; and Ranjit is so damned slow... He better get things done by Monday...
Nawal is in Kedah. Her cousin’s wedding should be today or was it tomorrow... Erm.. ah well... I sms-ed her... she keeps logging off without warning when we chat so I say what’s up... she gave some lame excuse about her computer being broken. Ah well... she asked whether I’d be at the wedding... well of course not, I wasn’t invited. I invited her to come over to Penang if she’s free... it would be nice to meet up. We’ll se how that goes.
I think that’s all for tonight.
~ShaZ

No comments: