Friday, February 04, 2005

GoSh... ReJEcTioN iS PaiNfuL....

Hello Bloggy Boo…. Hehehe… That’s cute… Hmm I was just so beat last night I didn’t have the energy to update my blog. I spent the whole day doing nothing… Nothing just wears you down really… :-P Actually, I spent the day reviewing some agreements (yeah I know… still….) and thinking up a few clauses to add… you can never be to careful in this business. Our lawyer; Ranjit was supposed to send us three more agreements for me to review but maybe he’s busy with court. I hope he gets them done today though. its really important. Riza called a few times asking me to send over some documents to him… they aren’t ready yet so I made some lame excuses to brush him off… gosh he’s persistent.
The Bank Manager from Hong Kong replied my e-mail… I think he thinks that I am Hamid… Oh well, I just forwarded the e-mail to Hamid. Hopefully that deal will go through quickly. Lord knows it’s been delayed far too long. Many people, myself included have put too much effort into that. If the funding are finally available, I hope it will take off. Enough about business then…
Hmmm… Yesterday, I told the girl I like that I like her… well, actually I told her a long time ago, but she just told me she’s available again so I sort of just suggested that we …. Hmmm… how should I put it… give it a try… she doesn’t seem too responsive to the suggestion though. I should understand that. I know her well after all. She said it’s not fair to make me the rebound guy. Although I wouldn’t have minded one little bit. She’s so beautiful. She can be bitchy at times… I give you that much :-P… but that’s what I like about her. I know that she may have some bad qualities in her that says “Stay away…” but I just cant help how I feel. She told me that I am too nice for her and she doesn’t want to hurt me but I think that I am just not good enough for her I guess. Ah well, I’ll wait it out… I guess she needs some time to recuperate from her last relationship. She also told me that she’s been in many so I should know to stay away from her. I do know that, but still I am stupid and stubborn. Rejection is painful though. I should tell you guys out there. We are still close though, at least that’s what I think, and I hope we stay that way. She told me not to wait even. It’s not like I got much of a choice. I am just a hopeless guy when it comes to relationships. I’ve never been in one…. Being 24 it must be pathetic huh?! Ah well, all in good time (yeah right!!!)… but I will wait… and let time reveal what God has installed for me… in the meantime, I’ll just pretend nothing happened.
In the afternoon, I had my swim and usual sauna session. My weight hasn’t gone down that much but I think my skin is clearing up… Sauna helps… After sauna I sat by the pool a while watching Japanese kids practice their swimming with their trainer. Gosh they can even do the butterfly thingy. I have yet to learn how to swim properly. By the time I went up it was already half past seven. Tanti was carrying Puteri round the dining table again… “Fly her to India”… Mama would say… the baby just likes to be carried… we all know we really shouldn’t encourage her but she’s the first and she deserves all the pampering… she’s SO CUTE after all… she fussed a little more until about half past ten… when she slept Mama came out to have so instant noodle. Tanti made her a bowl with egg and mushrooms. The Tesco brand one is really not too bad; considering a pack of five only cost RM1.60. Abah asked whether I wanted dinner and I old him later. Tanti was glued to her computer again… she’s like that since I’ve got us connected to the net… Thank god for broadband… she’ll just be glued to the computer; downloading anime; updating forums; and stuff like that. The computer is just on everyday 10 am to 3am… she kept telling me it was my turn to make the drink… we take turns to make each other coffee of Milo… whichever… I was still chatting… when I finally made the drinks it was a little past midnight. I didn’t feel like eating anymore. I guess it’s good; I really didn’t need the extra weight. I finished chatting with my friends and turned off my notebook.
Me and Tanti then caught episode 120 of Naruto (nothing happened… it’s really annoying… our initial idea of allowing 20 episodes past before we watch is really good… if we have the patience that is… at least Naruto and gang is starting to fight…) and I finally slept at about two am.
Today is a new day; I am going to get some packing done. I hope it’ll be more fun in KL… Hmmm… We’ll see…
~ShaZ

No comments: