Friday, February 11, 2005

sLeEpY.... ZzZzZzzzz

Hey Bloggy Boo.. I don’t think I’d be able to write much tonight because I feel so sleepy.. since I’ve missed yesterday let’s start from where we left of.. let’s see..

Wed 9th February 2004
Nathan had sms-ed the day before saying he’d come over to Penang for the CNY. At fist I though it’d be uncomfortable for him what with our house looking like the tsunami had hit it.. But we managed to get most of the things that were lying around into respective boxes. So it wasn’t too embarrassing to receive a guest. I had stacked the boxes near the hallway nicely separating them by which ones that are going with the movers and ones that we are taking with us in the car. Oh gosh I am starting on the packing talk again. Enough about that..

I woke up at about 10 am when Puteri was fussing to be carried around.. yeah we’ve spoilt her that way.. :P anyways I kept quiet and forced myself to stay in bed. I got up almost half past noon. My stomach was beginning to give me the signals.. “Get up BITCH... I am hungry...” so I got up and had coffee. It’s really a norm now.. I just got to have coffee in the morning or I’ll be phased out the whole day. Even back in uni..

I called Nathan to confirm whether he was coming and he told me he’d be coming in the afternoon (I think he said 6 pm..) so there was plenty of time. I was worried that I’d miss his call and he’d be waiting at the jetty.. so all was alright. After we picked up Nathan we went to Tesco to get some stuff for dinner because most of the things have already been packed so we need to make something easy to eat. I decided on roasted chicken; fries; and some coleslaw.. I cooked the chicken and Tanti made the side dishes while Mama took care of Puteri.

Nathan, Tanti and I was on Neopets until well after 3 am playing games to accumulate our neopoints.. Tanti retired sometime after 3 and I and Nathan went on till close to 5 am..

Thurs 10th February 2005
I got up at 9 am this morning; <4 hours sleep.. we had coffee again for breakfast; Abah was nice enough to have mugs ready by the we got up. So coffee was the first agenday of the day. We had sausages; fries and toast for breakfast. Then we continued to glue ou faces to the PC playing with our Neopets again. I felt better cause it was really longing to meet up with some of my friends. Ah well..

So there’s not much that happened today.. we dropped Nathan off at the jetty at 5:30 pm so he could catch the 6 o’clock to Kuala Ketil.

Came back and continued on with Neopets.. gosh it’s addictive..

It’s 1 am now and I haven’t had dinner. I think I am going to make myself some sandwiches..

Hopefully some interesting things will happen for me to blog about tomorrow.

~ShaZ

No comments: