Thursday, February 03, 2005

tOo MuCh FrEe TiMe...

WHO & WHAT comes to your mind when
these things are mentioned?

Mornings
~~Work…. Hmm… I’d rather be in bed…
Lunch
~~A BiG FaT MeaL…
Afternoons
~~NaP TiMe
Evenings
~~NeeD to STicK to the WoRkouT… LooSe The BeLLy…
Mall
~~Versace, Prada, CK, BOSS, BVLGARI, Gucci… all damages to the CrEDit CaRd LiMit…
Movie
~~Hmm… I can DowNloaD iT or GeT iT a ThE PaSaR MaLaM… I ReAlLy aM a ChEapskatE… :P
Music
~~Hmm… This Love… She Weeel Beeee LoVeD… MaRooN5 is CooL..
Cars
~~MerCeDes BenZ… S-Class…
Chocolate
~~NiCe… I WaNt.. I wAnT… Hmm… ThiS iS GoNNa MaKe Me FAT!!!
Beer
~~Huh?! I doN’t DrInK..
Cream Puff
~~SeXy…. Erk… I am no PeRveRt…
Blue
~~ThE sKy… mY SwIm… Hmm..
Green
~~iS SeReNe… goT that fRoM RaVeN…
Yellow
~~ThE RoYal ColOR.. In MaLaYsIA ThAt iS..
Orange
~~LoTsA ViTamiN C…
Hate
~~My HaiR, My EyEs… ME….

---Which do you Prefer---

1.WHITE OR RED ROSES?
~~ReD… it’S SeXy…

2.ORIGINAL OR COPY?
~~OrIgInaL…

3.FAME, FORTUNE OR BOTH?
~~BoTh.. ‘coZ I aM SelFisH… anD I DO deserve BOTH… :P

4.RICKY MARTIN OR WILLIAM HUNG
~~RiCkY MaRTiN… I WaNt My BoDy tO LooK LiKe ThAt…

5.INCUBUS CONCERT OR KEITH MARTIN
CONCERT?
~~I HaTe ConcErTs… CrOwdED anD HoT… WoulD RaThER StaY HoMe aNd LisTeN to a cD…

6.CSI OR CSI MIAMI?
~~CSI… I cAn’T StanD ThE OthEr guY…

7. MULLET, MOHAWK, OR DREADLOCK???
~~ErK… NoNe…

8.LIFE OR DEATH?
~~LiFe… DeAth iS NoT thE SoluTioN…

9.RING(JAPANESE VER) OR THE RING
(AMERICAN VER)?
~~JaPaNeSe…

10.MUDSLIDE OR BAILEYS?
~~HuH?!....

----Q&A----

1.If you were the very last person on earth,
what would be the last thing you do before
you die?
~~PraY tO GoD ThaT I’d Go To HeaVeN WhEn I DiE…

2.If you could kill someone with no problems
at all, who would it be?
~~I CaN’t DecIde… WhO’s ThE CaUsE oF WaR and SuffERinG…

3. Do you agree with same-sex marraiges?
~~eRm… I aM GoinG To HaVe To gO with NO…

4.If you were in a party at Europe and
someone with the same sex kissed you on
the lips, what would you do?
~~I’d SaY… “I tHiNk yOu MiStooK mE fOr SomEoNe ElsE…” … So I aM a NiCe PeRsoN… :P

5.If you could turn back time, What year
would
you turn the time back to?
~~I WoulDn’t… I TrUsT ThAt GoD DiD WhAt Is BeSt…

6.If you could change your age, what age
would you change yourself into?
~~19… heY BuT I aM aLwAys 19…

----About secrets----
1.Do you have a crush?
~~YeS

2.Is he/she in your friends list?
~~I think sO…

3.How long has he/she been your crush?
~~3 YeaRs… GoSh ThaT SoUnDs PhaTheTic…

4.What is first letter of his/her name?
~~ErrRRrmmMMmm… R… LikE Me..

5.Name a song that you want to personally
sing.
~~ShE WeeeLll be LovvvvvvvEeedDD….

6.In your whole life, have you ever puffed the
magic dragon?
~~WhAT ThE HeLL KiNd oF QuEsTiON iS ThaT… HeLL NO!!!

7.When was the last time you got drunk?
~~NeVeR iS ThE AnsWeR tO ThAt…

----Yesterday----
1. What did you do yesterday?
~~LaUnDrY; ReVieD sOmE LeGaL DoCuMenTs; SwIm; SaUnA; WaTcH JaPaNeSe AnImE; BlOg; UpDatE FrIeNdStER; SlEEp; ChAt… ThAt’s All ThAT CaMe To MiNd…

2. Would you rather do something else?
~~HeLL Ya… I’d RaThEr Be ShoPPing WiTh a LiMitLeSs CreDiT CaRd ThAt ThE BiLL I dOn’T HaVe To PaY…

3. Met any new person?
~~YeAh.. oNe… a JaPaNeSe GuY wHo Owns A ChaIn Of JaP ReStaUraNts in PeNaNg anD KL…

4. What did you eat?
~~BuRgEr…

5. Bought anything?
~~BunCh Of ThInGs… CaN’t ReMemBeR…

6. Tell me something memorable from
yesterday?
~~Hmmm…. Well… Hmmm… NuThInG…

No comments: