Monday, February 28, 2005

DaMn ThAt TeLeKoM...

It’s been all this time and I still don’t have my streamyx… I just don’t get why it should take this long… it can’t be that difficult right?! Sheesh man… blogging on Word is really starting to bug me… :P It’s just getting so damned frustrating… I am starting to change from blogging daily to clumping them together every three days… ah well, it’s not like I have that much to blog about anyways… but that’s not the point here… I really do hope my connection will be up soon… anyways; let’s start from where we left off…
Friday, February 25th 2005
Riza was supposed to come over to discuss something about business… sometimes I think it’s really irritating that our colleagues come to our house to discuss business… just because we are not settled in yet and have loads to do at home still and don’t really go to the office often doesn’t mean we would welcome people into the house for discussions as we would the office… ah well, it’s business after all… but I do hope it would happen less frequent in the future… we managed to settle most of the unpacking of our stuff and there are less stuff left around all over the house… we still need to organize and get some new stuff though… like a shoe cabinet, some shelves and stuff like that… Since Riza was coming… and trying very hard to suck up to me lately… to get me to sign a certain agreement with him… I thought I’d be bitchy… as usual, and make the best of the situation… I hate going out… I’ve made that clear… so I started to complain about my broken charger… I still need a new phone… I just have to find the time to actually go out and scout for one… so I make all this fuss and tell Riza to get a charger for me on his way over… save me a trip out… so he came and he bought me the damned thing… I blew the last one… well… it blew itself actually… some sort of short-circuit which I had nothing to do with… I was all innocent and just wanted to charge my phone when it went boosh on me… I paid Riza for the thing of course… wouldn’t want to be too indebted… :P
Went to Econ Save… not a really nice place but it serves its purpose… everything we need is there and it’s near… so it’ll just have to do…
Nothing much happened this day… I’ll stop here…
Saturday, February 26th 2005
Gosh I am getting lazy… and I don’t remember much that happened too… let’s see… I went to the gym and sauna with Tanti… it was raining that afternoon… Anna and Zul came over… yeah they did… and I followed them back to Vista that night… they are taking me to the screening for Hide and Seek and it was early Sunday morning so they didn’t want to drive here and get me… Slept at Vista…
Sunday, February 27th 2005
Started my day an hour early… I don’t know wtf was wrong with my cell phone… well, everything actually… but the time was an hour ahead… so I woke up at 10:15 am fast time and woke my sister telling her we were going to be late for the show… when it was really just 8:50 am… what about that huh?!... that means I had prayed subuh sometime after five in the morning… sheesh… we managed to get a bite at Pelita SS2 before the show… it was alright… liked Robert de Niro and the cute girl… window-shopped a little and came back to Cheras… There was so many people in 1Utama… gosh… it’s like KLCC on weekends… I hate crowds… :P
So Bloggy Boo… I am sorry it’s choppy… but I am just really distracted… I will write more later okay… till then…
Bless…
~ShaZ

No comments: