Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Another boring day

Today is one of those days where nothing happened; and passed on without any significance. The lawyer cancelled our meeting at three; he called at 1:00 pm; gosh… was looking forward to get these legal matters out of my head once and for all. Apparently some emergency came up; something that couldn’t be postponed. Well, I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow then. Tan had driven all the way from KL; by the time I called him to tell him today’s meeting is off he was already somewhere near Taiping. Oh well… he’ll just have to stay the night. The meeting tomorrow is important. The agreements must be reviewed and completed as soon as possible. As soon as operations start in Teluk Intan most of my problems would be solved. We’d be able to move back to KL. Hmmm… Tan was telling us that he managed to see a few a few condo unit near his place. Personally I am not to excited about living in Cheras; but hey the man already went through all the trouble.
If there is something I could remember from today is Rizal calling; again and again. Asking all sorts of things about the concession. Gosh he is persistent… and kinda annoying too. But I guess he wants his share of the benefits…
I had to go out of the house still though; even though the meeting was cancelled; we needed to get some groceries… I hate going out… my sister had to make a few stops at a few banks so we drove around town making the stops. By the time we got home it was already close to 3. We had our late lunch; or breakfast rather; and I managed to go thru’ some of my emails. Nothing significant though.
I think I’ll go play with my Neopet now… till tomorrow then.
~ShaZ

No comments: